Rules of processing your personal data
Who administers your data?
The administrator of personal data is the following company: Andrzej Bernaś, registered office in Warsaw, ul. Kopińska 36a/57. NIP : 895-166-83-97 (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" or "We/Us").
Where did we get your data?
We received your data during your registration to the Marathon, as a result of using a functionality of our website (e.g. via the contact form or subscription to the Newsletter) or in connection with an exchange of emails.
What kind of data do we process?
In our database, we store personal data in the scope of your name, email address, gender and country of origin. Whenever you use any website, mobile app or internet service, some information is generated and registered automatically (as a result of the general rules of connection on the Internet). Such information may include:
- data of the device you are using (e.g. web browser type and version and its so-called "user agent", type of device: computer, mobile device - smartphone),
- operational data resulting from logging, activities or from the so-called "log files" (information kept by servers, including information sent automatically by your browser or mobile application)
- IP address assigned to the Client's computer or the Internet provider's external IP address, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
- navigational data may also be collected, including information about links and references chosen by the user of the website, or other actions performed on the website.
Providing your data in the forms of the website, newsletter or during e-mail correspondence is voluntary.
For what purpose do we process your data?
Your personal data is processed in order to:
- provide services electronically, in particular, to register participants of the El Fuego Marathon.
- be able to verify the correctness of the data submitted during registration
- handle payments correctly
- handle complaints correctly, refund funds in the event, execute our rights in the event of mutual claims
- handle e-mail correspondence addressed to us
- provide full functionality of the website, including marketing functions (direct marketing of products and own services)
Regardless of the GDPR, your personal data is processed in accordance with separate regulations (e.g. for tax and accounting purposes).
On what basis do we process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 item 1 letter f of the GDPR: indispensability of processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller Administrator. The legitimate interests consist in offering customers products and services in the scope of the Administrator's offer.
How long do we store your data?
We process your data only as long as we have a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
- we are no longer bound with a legal obligation to process your data
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if that was the basis for processing it
The data is deleted after 10 years.
What rights do you have in relation to your data?
- access to your personal data
- rectification of personal data
- withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data
- restriction of processing
- request to transfer the data to another administrator,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences, however it may make it impossible to continue using the services or functionality of the website.
In order to exercise your rights and obtain additional information about your personal data, please contact the Administrator: [email protected]
External services and recipients of data
We use the services of third-party entities to whom your data may be transferred. The following list indicates the possible recipients of your data:
- the provider of the software necessary to run the website, in particular, the host provider
- the bookkeeping and accounting services provider
- collaborators supporting our current activity on the basis of civil law contracts
- the entity providing the e-mailing system
- the entity providing marketing services
- the entity providing statistical services
- relevant public authorities, to the extent to which the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
Is your data transferred outside of the European Economic Area?
We use the Google Analytics software and, in some cases, the Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to check whether the actions of a particular user are not triggered by software pretending to be human, the so-called "bots". In such case, we may transfer your IP address to Google LLC from the United States of America.
We pursue activities on social networking sites and use plugins and tools from websites such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram.
The website https://elfuegomarathon.eu contains links and references to other websites. The Administrator is not responsible for the privacy protection rules binding on them.
Thank you for being with us!